POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.macintosh : HELP!! : Re: HELP!! Server Time
29 Apr 2024 21:56:58 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HELP!!
From: Gallygaskins
Date: 16 Oct 2004 02:35:01
Message: <web.4170c0d79dbf1f716c2dfc170@news.povray.org>
"John  Conaway" <jcc### [at] yahoocom> wrote:
> Hopefully I figure this out before i see a reply but i doubt it, I can not
> get into the render settings, it is a faded option in the edit drop down
> menu? I can not seem to open it

Both the Render Settings option and the Render option are inactive until
you have saved your script with a .pov extension and its window is active;
these options are replaced with <filename> Settings and Render <filename>

Maybe the Mac installer is a bit unstable, as I was surprised to find the
include path was not defined in a standard installation (and maybe
other paths I haven't found yet). Earlier posts in this list got me out
of trouble.

HTH
Gallygaskins